Nail Cosmetic Supplies
Foil Full Covers
1. File the nail so it is straight on the free edge.
2. remove the shine from the nail, gently.
3. Make sure the cuticles are pushed back.
4. cleanÂ the nail of dust.
5. Remove the decals and size for each nail
6. place on the nail and smooth over to remove any airpockets, use an orangewood stick to help if necessary, but use it gently. we recommend wrapping cotton wool over the edge of the stick so you do not damage the foil.
7. trim the decal down if necessary.
8. file back to the edge of the nail
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates and valuable coupons.
Copyright © 2017 BMNE Direct